WHERE IDEAS MEET AND SCIENCE SPEAKS
Since 1968, the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) has been known worldwide as the longest-standing working scientific conferences in Information Technology Management. HICSS provides a highly interactive working environment for top scholars from academia and the industry from over 60 countries to exchange ideas in various areas of information, computer, and system sciences. Recent research shows HICSS ranked second in citation ranking among 18 Information Systems (IS) conferences, ranked third in value to the MIS field among 13 Management Information Systems (MIS) conferences, and ranked second in conference rating among 11 IS conferences.
Full paper submission deadline: June 15
Unique characteristics of the conference include:
- A matrix structure of tracks and minitracks that enables research on a rich mixture of cutting-edge computer-based applications and technologies.
- Three days presentations of peer-reviewed papers and discussions in a workshop setting that promotes interaction leading to revised and extended papers that are published in journals, books, and special issues as well as additional research.
- A full day of Symposia, Workshops, and Tutorials.
- Keynote addresses and distinguished lectures which explore particularly relevant topics and concepts.
- Best Paper Awards in each track which recognize superior research performance.
- HICSS is the #1 IS conference in terms of citations as recorded by Google Scholar.
- A doctoral consortium that helps participants work with senior scholars on their work-in-progress leading to journal publications.
- HICSS panels that help shape future research directions.